Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Monday's Mail Memo . . . on Tuesday

Joining in today with Sian's new Monday post idea to share our "favourite piece of post from the previous week." I think it will definitely be interesting to see what bloggers around the world find in their mailboxes each week.

In the mail last week, I was delighted to receive two holiday/new year's cards - one from Rinda and a small one with a lovely note from Alexa.


As I'm striving to be more ACTIVE this year, I plan to create and send more cards and happy mail. I began last week by sending two handmade cards - a birthday card (which I forgot to photograph before mailing) and a Happy New Year thank you card.


Waving to the other Mondayers a little late this week, but hoping to join in often this year! Did you find any happy mail in your box last week?

6 comments:

Karen said...

It's always fun to find a handmade card in your mailbox!

alexa said...

Glad it arrived safely :). And that's a splendidly bright card you've made, full of sunshine - brilliant for this time of year.

Jane said...

I love receiving handmade cards, they brighten up the day.

Sian said...

Lovely! Seeing these has encouraged me to get a move on with the ones I meant to send out yesterday :)

Susanne said...

Cards always make for lovely happy mail. How nice.

Cheryl M said...

I really need to jump in on the happy mail. I didn't even send Christmas cards out this year but got many. Need to reciprocate!
Love the idea of Sian's "favorite piece of post". I don't think anyone would want to see the bills. LOL That's about all we get...bills and advertisements!