Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Custom Wedding Album Video

The second custom wedding album I completed last month contained 46 pages filled with photos and memorabilia from the engagement through the wedding reception. I have a quick video walk-through of the album to share with y'all today. [If you're reading this in email, click over to the blog to view the video.]


A huge thanks goes to my Pun'kin niece Natashia who helped me record this video during her visit in December. Thanks for watching!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful bride and beautiful album! You must be very pleased with it!

Susanne said...

That is truly a special album - well scrapped!!

Ruth said...

I'm sure the happy couple were delighted with it!

alexa said...

You've made a lovely job of this - using the purple, aqua and grey gives it a nicely coherent feeling. Great to include the 'realia' of the event too. I am sure they must have been very pleased ...

Cheryl M said...

What a lovely job you've done with this album!

Sian said...

It's wonderful. I'm sure they are absolutely thrilled with it.

Missus Wookie said...

Oh this is lovely, I like the combination of simple pages and those with more bits. Hope they are thrilled with it!