Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Snap 17 - Christmas Cookies







Joining in today with Helena's meme - Snap - a visually linked set of between 2 and 4 images. The set can be based on colour or shape or subject.

9 comments:

helena said...

licking my lips - they look so festive and lovely to see you making them too

Barbara Eads said...

You had me at cookies! These festive pinwheels look like they were fun to make!

marshaleith said...

These look yummy...and so pretty!

Patio Postcards said...

Yummy & they look quite festive & ready for sharing ...

Sian said...

They look delicious.

Barbara said...

They look very tasty!

Lady Ella said...

Mmmmm! What time would you like us all to come over?

Karen said...

They are lovely to look at, and I'll bet delicious to eat!

Miriam said...

Oh! so pretty Melissa. A lovely set for snap!