Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Friday, December 16, 2016

Miscellaneous Crafty Projects

The past few months I've been pretty busy teaching illustrated Bible journaling workshops and cardmaking classes, creating custom scrapbook-for-hire projects, moving into my new craft room, traveling, and reading. However, I did find time to complete a few FUN crafty projects.

First, a framed 12x12 dimensional piece that I created for a client using a photo and memorabilia from a family trip to Belize.


Second, a layout using photos from our 2014 Banff trip and papers from the Bo Bunny Take A Hike collection.


Third, an 8x12 framed scripture that I created using a variety of papercrafting products, including a great house patterned paper from the Bella Blvd Oh My Stars Collection.


Fourth, three Christmas cards created using bits & pieces from a Heartfelt Creations make-n-take kit.


And, finally, a layout using photos and memorabilia from Valentine's Day earlier this year.


What have you created lately?

6 comments:

Susanne said...

How nice you've had time to get all accomplished - well done you.

Karen said...

Your Banff layout brought back happy memories of our trip there. I'd go back in a flash! All the creating here has been Christmas related. I have things to share, but haven't had time to get them posted.

Sian said...

You always have something on your craft table and it's always a pleasure to see the results! I've been doing a lot of CHristmas gift knitting. I'm nearly finished.

Patio Postcards said...

Such a creative crafty time.

A spectacular page you created for your customer - what a happy memory for display for them.

Ah Banff National Park - one of my favourite places to be.

Sandra said...

I love how you're always busy and yet never one of those people that feel the need to say it. Yet you always find creative time. I am hoping to be more like you next year xxx

alexa said...

What a great clutch of projects and so varied too ... Nice to see you and Robbie at the deer park, and I am sure your client loved the layout you did for them. Your energy is always inspiring!