Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Snap 15 - Texas Vacation

We've just returned from an 8-day road trip here in Texas with stops in San Antonio, South Padre Island, and Corpus Christi. We enjoyed most of our meals al fresco.


We spent most of our time outdoors, strolling along the Riverwalk, meandering down the beach, and enjoying the views.


But, most of all, we simply enjoyed our time together.



Joining in today with Helena's meme - Snap - a visually linked set of between 2 and 4 images. [Or in my case this month, 2 to 4 collages!]  The set can be based on colour or shape or subject.

11 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like a wonderful time! So much warmth and sunshine, too.

helena said...

sounds fabulous to be able to spend all that time outside - the food looks delicious too

Patio Postcards said...

It does look like a fun time away.

marshaleith said...

great photos...I love the little shorebird in the middle collage(maybe a sandpiper??)

Ruth said...

Lovely photos! We all really enjoyed our visit to San Antonio last summer.

Sian said...

You certainly look very happy together :)

Missus Wookie said...

Oh that looks like a nice time away, glad you were able to spend that time together. I enjoyed my visit to San Antonio - although I didn't get to the touristy bits.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sandra said...

What a fabulous time you had

Miriam said...

It looks such a lovely happy time together and all that beautiful weather!

bettyl-NZ said...

I truly enjoy what we call 'tiki tours' within driving distance for the day. You found some fabulous sights to share with us.

Susanne said...

Glad you enjoyed your time away together. I've not been to Corpus Christi but have to the other two.