Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Gratitude Journal - July

I'm excited to have the July pages in my 2016 Gratitude Journal completed!



Now that I have a good system down, these pages came together fairly quickly. I added my lists, journaling, and some bits & pieces of memorabilia to the first page. Since July is my birthday month, I used birthday themed stickers as embellishments.


In the divided page, I included some photos as well as memorabilia.





To complete the calendar page that holds my daily gratitude notes, I simply added more birthday themed stickers and washi tape.



What were you grateful for in July?

4 comments:

Barbara Eads said...

Your journal looks great!

Cheri said...

I love seeing your pages for this journal come together - and how our styles are/were similar and yet totally unique. Looks like you've been very busy with scrapbooking and Bible journaling this summer! I haven't had an opportunity to do much of anything creative at all.

Karen said...

Every time you post these, I feel guilty that I fell off the gratitude journal wagon this year, and every time I promise myself that next month I'll get back on! Yours is wonderful.

Missus Wookie said...

I like how colourful and detailed this is. Your July 26th made me smile - that is something I'm grateful for on a regular basis.