Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Snap 9 - Book Spine Poetry



Saw this FUN activity at our local library. Here are some of the examples that were on display.





I decided to try creating a few "poems" myself here at home. Here's what I came up with.




Joining in today with Helena's meme - Snap - a visually linked set of between 2 and 4 images.  The set can be based on colour or shape or subject.

8 comments:

Maggie said...

That looks like fun! Now I think I might try a few of those in my mind as I go off to sleep!

Susanne said...

That does look like fun. Well done!

helena said...

such a fun creative idea and love the ones you created - I must give it a try

Sian said...

I've never seen this before! What a really cool idea

Sandra said...

Such a fun idea

Karen said...

What a great idea! I really enjoyed these.

Patio Postcards said...

Fun fun fun ...

Missus Wookie said...

Oh that is a fun idea. I like the John Holt book and recognised several others too.