Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Snap 10 - Hand Decorated Theme Cookies

When I stop by our local library to pick up a good book or attend a book club meeting, I can't resist snapping a photo of the hand decorated theme cookies at the cafe in the lobby!




Joining in today with Helena's meme - Snap - a visually linked set of between 2 and 4 images.  The set can be based on colour or shape or subject.

6 comments:

Sian said...

A library with somewhere to buy cookies? Show me the way..

helena said...

someone there has real skill with the icing - what a fun display to pass on the way into the library

Patio Postcards said...

Cookies! good
Books! better

combine the two - oh sweet Librarian of tasty.

Karen said...

I'd be in a lot of trouble if you could buy cookies at my library! These are so much fun. There's a bakery near Sarah's that creates cookies like this, and Caleb and I almost always make a trip to pick out a few.

Sandra said...

Cookies and books .... Bliss

Missus Wookie said...

Oh these are fun. Those bee themed ones would have to be bought in a batch to make a scene.