Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - Container Store Organization INSPIRATION







8 comments:

Sian said...

I wish we had a Container Store!

Sorry, but another email I sent you has bounced back..

Ann said...

I love this place. Could spend hours and dollars in this place. Wishing I had one closer, but then maybe that is good thing it is not close. Thanks for sharing. ~Ann

Ellyn said...

one of my favorite places in the world. crazy.

Cheri said...

I'm drooling. I think there is one in King of Prussia. I've never been. Now I'm totally afraid to go!

Karen said...

Truly, it's one of my all-time favorite stores! I did a lot of damage there in October when we were visiting Sarah (although most of it was Christmas-related.) There are none close to us.

Barbara Eads said...

I love the container store. I want to buy everything when I'm there. I especially like all of the pantry storage containers, but also know that my pantry will never look like those in the magazines. It's just not practical to have every little thing in a container. The color inspiration alone is worth going for!

Sandra said...

I sooooo want a container store here

Susanne said...

I have ordered from them online before - so much lovely organized TEMPTATION!!