1. (March & April) & May Top Five - I did not make much progress on my Top Five during June. I only have two of the items on my March list completed (I'm Delivering Sunshine and Mineola Trip mini-album) and none from April or May.
2. Pocket Page Scrapbooking & More Class - I actually cancelled my retreat and classes at Scrappin' Goodtime. I am extremely grateful to my friends for their understanding despite the fact that this disrupted their plans as well.
3. Rinda's 2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt - Robbie and I enjoyed an impromptu weekend away and I found 21 items on this year's list - which you can see HERE. The photo I shared for item #6 (a metal bridge) was actually taken in Waco on our way to San Antonio. However, I captured quite a few other shots for this item along the River Walk.
4. Creative Live Ditch Your Day Job Class - I watched and took notes on the entire two-day class, Ditch Your Day Job, at Creative Live. I enjoyed the information and INSPIRATION despite the fact that I don't have a day job to ditch!
5. READING FOR INSPIRATION - I am about halfway through the book Writing in the Margins: Connecting with God on the Pages of Your Bible by Lisa Nichols Hickman and am thoroughly enjoying it. I also found INSPIRATION in Walking in this World and The Creative Habit.
My other endeavors in June included creating 5 layouts, 1 card, 1 mini-album, and 2 photobooks. I published 9 blog posts (+1 on the Scrappin' Goodtime blog) and listened to interviews on The Painted Guru Summit. I painted our ceramic sun and have almost finished painting another metal piece to hang on the patio (I'll share it when I'm done!). I also started working my way through the 15-Minute Layouts class at BPC.
For the month of July, I'll be exploring and acting on INSPIRATION in several ways:
1. June Top Five - I'm challenging myself to scrap my top five (photos or stories or events) from the previous month. Although I haven't done as well as I'd hoped with this challenge, I do have quite a few completed layouts in this year's album. I only have four stories on my June list, and I'm hoping this month I'll catch up on this challenge. Here are the stories I still want to scrap:
(3) 3000-piece puzzle
(4) Huey UH1 ride
(5) "I just saw a lemon"
(2) those little green arrows
(3) putting in the crop
(4) annual get-together with Cheri
(5) Michelle's clowning-around birthday
(1) National Scrapbook Day
(2) Starting Karis & Mason's collections
(3) Laura Ingalls Wilder Homes & Museum
(4) Niagara Falls
(5) Meeting Karen
(1) Impromptu Trip to San Antonio
(2) Briscoe Western Art Museum
(3) Painting & Crafting
(4) Thomas's Sea Cadet Graduation
2. Camp Scrap - I've signed up for May Flaum's newest class, Camp Scrap 2015. May's classes are always FUN and filled with INSPIRATION. This year's class has four components - cards, layouts, mixed media, and techniques.
3. Flow 30 Day Journal Project - I'm also signed up for the Flow 30 Day Journal Project, which I discovered through The Painted Guru Summit. This is a free project offered by artist and therapist Lisa Sonora. I haven't yet decided how much I'll participate in this project, but I am an advocate for journaling and always feel that it helps me when I'm going through a difficult time or need clarification in my life (both of which apply to me right now).
4.Rinda's 2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt - I'm challenging myself to complete the Scavenger Hunt again during the month of July!
5. Blog Series INSPIRATION A-Z - I've been contemplating and making notes for a blog series on INSPIRATION, which I hope to begin soon.
I'll also be celebrating my birthday this month and reviewing my 50 Things To Do Before I'm 50 list. I'll be sharing how I'm doing on a few of the items on that list later in the month, but you can always track my progress HERE.
What kind of INSPIRATION did you enjoy in June? What are your plans for exploring and acting on INSPIRATION in July?