1. (March & April) & May Top Five - I did not make much progress on my Top Five during June. I only have two of the items on my March list completed (I'm Delivering Sunshine and Mineola Trip mini-album) and none from April or May.
2. Pocket Page Scrapbooking & More Class - I actually cancelled my retreat and classes at Scrappin' Goodtime. I am extremely grateful to my friends for their understanding despite the fact that this disrupted their plans as well.
3. Rinda's 2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt - Robbie and I enjoyed an impromptu weekend away and I found 21 items on this year's list - which you can see HERE. The photo I shared for item #6 (a metal bridge) was actually taken in Waco on our way to San Antonio. However, I captured quite a few other shots for this item along the River Walk.
4. Creative Live Ditch Your Day Job Class - I watched and took notes on the entire two-day class, Ditch Your Day Job, at Creative Live. I enjoyed the information and INSPIRATION despite the fact that I don't have a day job to ditch!
5. READING FOR INSPIRATION - I am about halfway through the book Writing in the Margins: Connecting with God on the Pages of Your Bible by Lisa Nichols Hickman and am thoroughly enjoying it. I also found INSPIRATION in Walking in this World and The Creative Habit.
My other endeavors in June included creating 5 layouts, 1 card, 1 mini-album, and 2 photobooks. I published 9 blog posts (+1 on the Scrappin' Goodtime blog) and listened to interviews on The Painted Guru Summit. I painted our ceramic sun and have almost finished painting another metal piece to hang on the patio (I'll share it when I'm done!). I also started working my way through the 15-Minute Layouts class at BPC.
For the month of July, I'll be exploring and acting on INSPIRATION in several ways:
1. June Top Five - I'm challenging myself to scrap my top five (photos or stories or events) from the previous month. Although I haven't done as well as I'd hoped with this challenge, I do have quite a few completed layouts in this year's album. I only have four stories on my June list, and I'm hoping this month I'll catch up on this challenge. Here are the stories I still want to scrap:
(3) 3000-piece puzzle
(4) Huey UH1 ride
(5) "I just saw a lemon"
(2) those little green arrows
(3) putting in the crop
(4) annual get-together with Cheri
(5) Michelle's clowning-around birthday
(1) National Scrapbook Day
(2) Starting Karis & Mason's collections
(3) Laura Ingalls Wilder Homes & Museum
(4) Niagara Falls
(5) Meeting Karen
(1) Impromptu Trip to San Antonio
(2) Briscoe Western Art Museum
(3) Painting & Crafting
(4) Thomas's Sea Cadet Graduation
2. Camp Scrap - I've signed up for May Flaum's newest class, Camp Scrap 2015. May's classes are always FUN and filled with INSPIRATION. This year's class has four components - cards, layouts, mixed media, and techniques.
3. Flow 30 Day Journal Project - I'm also signed up for the Flow 30 Day Journal Project, which I discovered through The Painted Guru Summit. This is a free project offered by artist and therapist Lisa Sonora. I haven't yet decided how much I'll participate in this project, but I am an advocate for journaling and always feel that it helps me when I'm going through a difficult time or need clarification in my life (both of which apply to me right now).
4.Rinda's 2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt - I'm challenging myself to complete the Scavenger Hunt again during the month of July!
5. Blog Series INSPIRATION A-Z - I've been contemplating and making notes for a blog series on INSPIRATION, which I hope to begin soon.
I'll also be celebrating my birthday this month and reviewing my 50 Things To Do Before I'm 50 list. I'll be sharing how I'm doing on a few of the items on that list later in the month, but you can always track my progress HERE.