Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hope & A Future - Mixed Media Scripture Canvas

I'm sharing about my upcoming class over on the Scrappin' Goodtime blog today.  Here's a look at the scripture word art I created for the 12" x 8" canvases we'll create during the class on April 10.


Check out all the details about this 2-hour class merging art and faith HERE!

8 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love how you arranged the words. Off to check out the link.
Rinda

Jane said...

looks good, must pop over and have a look

Barbara Eads said...

Sounds like a great class! Have fun with it.

Barbara Eads said...

Sounds like a great class! Have fun with it.

Sandy Trefger said...

Loving what I see here! On my way to see it on the Scrappin' Goodtime blog! :)

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Cheryl M said...

I visited the Scrappin' Goodtime blog and your creation is so beautiful! I wish I lived closer. I'd definitely take that class!

Susanne said...

It look interesting. I'll be at a crop on the 10th of April. Can't wait! Good luck with your class.

Missus Wookie said...

I like the way you have created that word art off to see what else you have done