Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

February Top Five #5 - Agents Of SHIELD Cards

As part of my year of INSPIRATION, each month I am challenging myself to scrap my Top Five (photos or stories or events) from the previous month.

 Since I created an 8x8 layout for my story about the ice and snow we had at the end of February, I decided to use that same size for the final of my February Top Five layouts. This simple layout showcases a snapshot of the text I received from our nephew along with a 3x4 journaling card and an Agents of SHIELD logo I printed from the Internet.


Journaling reads: I laughed outloud when I read Thomas's text! I was having lunch with Amy during Scrapbook Expo, so it was a totally out-of-the-blue random comment. I knew that he must have been talking to Robbie and that he must have been out of school for a snow day. His logic for buying the cards also made me laugh because of course the seller says it's a good deal! (Yes - Robbie did order a case!)

6 comments:

Karen said...

I'm not quite sure what it says about me, but I have NO idea what the Agent of Shields is! Hope Robbie thinks it was a good deal!

Jane said...

this made me smile!

Sian said...

lol! Scrapbooking a little moment like this doubles its fun

Melissa said...

LOL Karen – Agents of SHIELD is a TV show. It’s a spin-off from the Marvel Comics movies like Avengers, Iron Man, etc. Robbie collects all sorts of non-sport trading cards, so this was a set he wanted to get … and by ordering a case, there would be extras for the nephews.

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha. I didn't know what Agents of Shield was either! Great layout!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Rachel B said...

How lovely to capture this, I don't know what Agent of Shield cards are either but it is a fab layout :)