Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The ABCs of My Life

A couple of years ago, I made a video for Storytime in the (no-longer-available) Library of Memories Community at Big Picture Classes. This video shares one of my favorite scrapbooking projects. Enjoy!


7 comments:

Susanne said...

What a treat to hear you and well as see you, Melissa. Posting this video is well timed, as I was recently thinking about doing a similar type project, but not on as grand a scale. And I also realize that it will be just a few more days before BPC unveils its new website, I can't wait to see what will be available there. Happy scrapping!

Rachel B said...

It's nice to hear your voice Melissa and your craft room looks beautiful! Very colourful :)

Sandra said...

Oh Melissa, how wonderful. I felt like I was in the room with you xxx

alexa said...

It was just lovely to sit here and see and hear you! You speak so fluently and clearly ... And a great idea for capturing a section of our lives, which doesn't have to be chronological. Just splendid!

Jane said...

I really enjoyed watching this, it made me feel loke I've got to know you a bit more.

Sandy Trefger said...

Awesome video! Love your craft space in the background. So neat!

Maria Ontiveros said...

How fun! I'm thinking of doing a dictionary art journal with ABC prompts.
Rinda