Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas 2014 In Photos







11 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your a Christmas photos! Looks like you all had a wonderful day!

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like a wonderful christmas.

Sian said...

It looks like a very good time was had by all :)

Cheri said...

You are so good! I did not take a single photo on Christmas day. Not one.

Cheryl M said...

Oh Melissa, such wonderful happy photos and memories you've captured! I'm another one that didn't take a single photo on Christmas Day. Kudos to you!

Sandra said...

Melissa it looks like you had a fabulous Christmas xxx

Becky said...

Lovely photos. Looks like you had a great day.

alexa said...

What a lot of smiling happy faces and so glad to see you in such a lot of them! Wishing you a joyful time ...

Beverly said...

Your Christmas looks glorious! Love all the pic but the last one is my fav, you are such a natural beauty. Can't wait to see what your OLW will be 2015, FUN is going to be a tough act to follow ;)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Look at all those smiles and a home obviously full of love!
Rinda

Rachel B said...

Looks like you all had great fun! :)