September was busy with lots of FUN get-togethers with friends, visits from and to Mama & Daddy, crafty time (including completing a mini-album for my 50 Things To Do Before I'm 50 list), and football watching. I enjoyed lunch at Crafty Tuesday, the library book club meeting, a Saturday women's retreat/brunch, and a drive down to Scrappin' Goodtime. And even though I have an aversion to shopping, I got out this month and bought some new clothes (in a smaller size)!
Robbie and I attended the Christ for India banquet and won tickets in the silent auction to attend the Dallas Cowboys versus the New Orleans Saints game the final Sunday of the month. The fact that the Cowboys won made it a perfect evening!
We didn't make it out to see any of the new movies this month, but we enjoyed a few here at home: Frozen, Monuments Men, and Civil War Diary. We watched the final episodes of Season Two of the new Dallas and enjoyed the first couple of episodes as Season Two of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. began. We've also started watching the DVDs of Season One of The Bionic Woman.
Here's a look at my FUN September photo collage.
October is already off to a good start. I attended the library book club meeting on the first and celebrated World Card Making Day and enjoyed the beautiful weather all at the same time yesterday!
My FUN plans for the rest of October include:
1. A quick, but long road trip with Robbie to Ohio.
2. Watching the Dallas Cowboys and the Cleveland Browns football games.
3. Catching up in the Inspired Scrapbooking workshop and working through the new materials in the One Little Word class.
4. Getting caught up on my digital workflow - processing & printing photos!
5. Scrapbooking more layouts for (and hopefully completing) our 10th Anniversary Cruise album.
6. Carving a pumpkin!
Did you have a FUN September? What FUN things are you planning for October?