Saturday, October 18, 2014

Scraplifting Weekend 4

My FUN scraplifting weekend continues on a beautiful sunshiny Saturday here in Texas.

Becky uses lots of patterned paper and embellishment clusters on her layouts, and I knew I wanted to scraplift this recent layout. I especially liked how she was able to draw attention to her photo despite the busy background paper.  I pulled a busy colorful paper from my stash and included my title at the top left of the page.


I included a small embellishment cluster at the top right of my journaling and a much larger batch of embellishments below it.


This was a FUN layout to put together. I enjoyed adding lots of little bits & pieces all around the photo & journaling block.


Thanks for the inspiration Becky!

Click HERE to see all my Scraplifting Weekend posts.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

You know what's been enjoyable about your scrap lifting series, is how well you've "read" blogging friends. You've picked fabulous bloggers and done a great justice their work

Becky said...

Thanks for scrap lifting me! I feel very honored. And I just LOVE how your page has turned out - your photo definitely shines in this layout and is not lost in the business of the papers and embellishments.

Barbara Eads said...

Nice! I love that brown doily.

Susanne said...

Loving the fun playful patterns you have been using. And I'm impressed at how many lifts you have gotten done.