Here's a look at my FUN July photo collage.
My FUN plans for August include:
1. Seeing a movie or two with Robbie.
2. Celebrating a couple of birthdays at Crafty Tuesday.
3. Catching up in the online classes I'm taking - One Little Word & Inspired Scrapbooking.
4. Continuing the hunt for items on Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt list.
5. Scrapbooking more layouts for our 10th Anniversary Cruise album.
I'm also planning to blog quite a bit this month, each week will be sort of a mini-series of posts about a particular topic. I'll be starting tomorrow with posts this week devoted to my 50 Things To Do Before I'm 50 list. The following weeks will be devoted to book reviews, cleaning/organizing/decluttering/redecorating accomplishments and tips, and then back to crafty stuff to round out the month.
Did you have a FUN July? What FUN things are you planning for August?