Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I've Been Stamping & Coloring

It's been a while since I took time to color a stamped image, but I couldn't resist the cute Lily Rose stamp set that came with Issue 126 of Papercraft Inspirations magazine (which Robbie picked up for me earlier this summer). I stamped the Lily Rose image and filled it in with colored pencils, added a double mat, and used it to create a cute card.


I included the duck and sentiment stamp on the second image and used it on a card as well.


I was having so much FUN, I even stamped & colored on the envelope.



5 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

I always like to decorate the envelopes - those are cute and FUN cards :)

Ellyn said...

how sweet is she! reminds me of holly hobby

Barbara Eads said...

So cute---and such sweet cards!

Karen said...

Cute cards; coloring can be very therapeutic I think.

Sandra said...

Oh what a lovely stamp, and you've coloured her beautifully