Once again Robbie and I were focused on healthy eating and exercise. We took quite a few walks, and I continued to meet with the personal trainer. We completed another collage puzzle, spent several hours one Saturday strolling through antique shops in a nearby town, played a FUN game of Chicken Foot with Mama & Daddy (which I won!!), and watched a bunch of episodes of The Six Million Dollar Man.
We also saw four movies in May:
1. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Great movie, although I didn't realize it was going to have a sad ending. We saw this movie in 3-D, in an almost empty theatre, in Pennsylvania, with our nephews (& their parents) - so much FUN!
2. Heaven Is For Real - Great movie, although not as good as the book.
3. Godzilla - Great movie! I wasn't sure what to expect from this one, but it was so well done - we both thoroughly enjoyed it!
4. X-Men: Days of Future Past - Great movie, however when it first started I had no idea what was going on! There's a huge battle raging and I didn't really know who everyone was, but that is all eventually clear and the story is great. There's a wonderfully FUN scene where a very young Quicksilver rearranges everything and causes a tumult that allows Wolverine and Professor Xavier to complete their breakout of Magneto (from deep underneath the Pentagon)!
Here's a look at my FUN May photo collage.
My FUN plans for June include:
1. Participating in Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt for the third year.
2. Online classes - One Little Word, Inspired Scrapbooking, Sketch Solutions.
3. Seeing a movie or two, playing games, taking walks & putting together puzzles with Robbie.
4. Attending the library book club meeting and a high school graduation party for a sweet teenage friend
5. Watching a Texas Rangers and Cleveland Indians baseball game at Rangers Ballpark.
6. Joining in with The Summer of Color: Smudge, Splash, Plop!
Did you have a FUN May? What FUN things are you planning for June?