Thursday, March 6, 2014

2010 Christmas Season Layouts

I'm down to the final layouts for my 2010 albums with photos and stories from the Christmas season. I enjoy the holidays and so have a tendency to scrap a lot of photos and stories from December every year. Here's a look at the batch I finished up recently.

 
As you can see, I used a variety of products - some old, some new - along with pieces of memorabilia I'd saved (the place cards from Christmas dinner and pieces of wrapping & tissue paper). I had FUN working with all these photos and remembering that holiday season. I just have a few finishing touches to put on my albums and they'll be moved from my craft studio to the front room display shelves.

8 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

What a great way to remember the season - I like how you've silhouetted your arm in one photo and that aftermath photo made me smile :)

Jane said...

you've captured the season well, looks like you had a fun time x

Sian said...

looking back and remembering as you scrapbook is one of the best bits about this amazing hobby. It's nice to see a bit of festive cheer on a very grey day here!

Barbara Eads said...

Great layouts! Looks like you've been very productive and having lots of FUN!!

Debbie P said...

You are really getting 'er done! Fabulous job Melissa!

Sandra said...

I take so many photos at Christmas, so I need to take a leaf out of your book and get them scrapped :)

Karen said...

I love holiday scrapbooking, and certainly loved seeing your happy, fun photographs and layouts!

S said...

Oh you've got lots of classic Christmas moments captured there - visiting with Santa, family, gifts and the "aftermath". Well scrapped Christmas, Melissa! And I recognize some of the older supplies too.