1. Why did you start blogging?
Here's the statement I posted when I initially set up my blog - I've created this blog as a place where I can share what's happening in my life, post photos (including my latest scrapbooking pages), and ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and fun classes I'm taking.
2. What is something this year that you are really looking forward to?
Having FUN, of course!
3. What is your favorite thing to do to unwind?
Hang out with Robbie, scrapbook, read, organize ... oh, was I supposed to only pick one?
4. Photo's say a thousand words so share a photo that means the most to you. Why is that picture important to you?
I love this man and our life together!
4. What quote inspires you the most?
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
5. Name a quilting tool you can’t live without & why?
Well, not really a tool, but when it comes to quilts, I can't live without Mama & Brenda (because someone has to make them for me, right?).
6. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
7. What is your favorite blog?
No way am I going to even try to narrow my choice down to one . . . or ten . . . or twenty!
8. What is your favorite way to work out?
Riding the stationary bike . . . because I can read at the same time!
9. Where do you like to shop?
I really don't like to shop . . . unless it's at a scrapbook store.
10. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Near the end of her life, Grandma made me promise that I would travel every opportunity I had while I was young (and not wait until I was old because I might not be able to then).
11. What is your favorite blog post you've written?
I'm not sure that I can pick a favorite, but if you've been reading my blog for a while I'd love to know what your favorite was!
Now I'm supposed to award other bloggers the Liebster Award, so to all of you who see my name pop up regularly in your comments I nominate you for this award with no obligation to pass it on. However, I'd love to hear your answers to these questions if you want to share in the comments or on your blog.