Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

2010 Album(s)

I've finally gotten serious about completing my 2010 chronological albums, adding in the remaining photos and stories and memorabilia. Here's a look at a few of the pages I've completed recently.

I used a sketch from last year's BPC Multi-Photo Solutions class as inspiration for this first layout.

This next layout is 8 1/2 x 11. I used some new overlays on the bottom two photos, so there's a little glare in the photo.

For this last layout I used mostly new product, the majority of which I received at the Play! event.

I'll be sharing more 2010 layouts over the next several days. Have you scrapped all your photos and stories from 2010?

7 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

I like the felt ribbon background on that birthday page - what a great use of it. I've not finished my 2010 stories but then I've not tried either, have I completed all the projects I started in 2010 (that aren't ongoing?) Hmm that's a better question I'll think about that one.

scrappyjacky said...

Love how well that first multi-photo page works.

Karen said...

Love the framing on the Rocky Mt. layout. We had our photos taken in the same spot, I think. Since I don't do chronological scrapping, who knows if I'm done or not? :-) My package arrived yesterday; thanks again! You'll be seeing the die in use soon.

Debbie P said...

All of these look great! Beautiful job!

Barbara Eads said...

You are creating a nice body of work!

Beverly said...

Great layouts, i really love the turquoise of the last one.

S said...

Another year's album complete - you do amaze me. Love these pages.