Earlier this month, we completed the 2000-piece puzzle we started in January.
We always have FUN working on puzzles, so I enjoyed the list of 10 Reasons To Work Puzzles sent out on January 29 (National Puzzle Day) by White Mountain Puzzles and thought I'd share my slightly revised version of that list with y'all today.
10. Puzzles exercise both sides of your brain and expand your creativity.
9. Puzzles come in all sizes (24-piece, 250-piece, 1000-piece, etc) and can be enjoyed by all ages.
8. Puzzles are a great way to entertain yourself while you are alone.
7. Puzzles are a great way to spend time with family and friends.
6. Puzzles give you a great sense of satisfaction and happiness as you see your image come together.
5. Puzzles are a great way to unplug from TV, cell phones and electronics.
4. Puzzles are a great way to escape to your favorite places, aspire to see new places and bring back fond memories.
3. Puzzles are a great way to relax and clear your head. Studies have shown they can actually lower your heart rate and blood pressure too.
2. Puzzles can sharpen your memory, increase your life span and lower your chances of developing memory loss.
1. Puzzles provide hours and hours of FUN!
When was the last time you worked a puzzle?