Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Wildlife & Water Photos

 




9 comments:

alexa said...

So very calm and peaceful! A nice place to pop into midweek ...

Missus Wookie said...

Oooh ducks! Looks like a lovely place to sit and dream and watch the ducks :)

Sandra said...

It's true ... It really is a calm and peaceful post :) thank you x

Sian said...

I can feel the sun on my back as I look at these!

Barbara Eads said...

Your photos are gorgeous. I can almost feel the mild temperature and lazy day!

Ellyn said...

looks familiar!

Cheri said...

beautiful! another inspiration date?

Melissa said...

These photos are from the inspiration day with the playground and bluebonnets and produce photos - it was a great day!

Debbie P said...

Awesome photos! I love taking photos of wildlife. Love capturing the beauty. tfs