Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quick Cruise Layouts

I've almost completed THE SHIP section of our 10th Anniversary Cruise Album. These two layouts came together very quickly as I was filling in gaps in that section. The first one showcases a cross-section of the ship that I cut out of a brochure, while the second layout features photos of us touring the ship.


I've really enjoyed working on these cruise layouts lately, however my inspiration is waning so I may take a break and focus on other photos for a while. That's one of the things I love about scrapping non-chronologically - I can work on whatever inspires me at the moment!

Do you find yourself stopping in the middle of a project and picking it back up later or do you just have to complete an album before moving on to the next one?

8 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love these! I went on a cruise once and may share a story and souvenir in the next "precious" story for Sian's storytelling series.
Rinda

Sian said...

Yet again you show how much fun it can be to keep brochures and leaflets :)

I'm happy to be a non-chronological scrapper too

Jane said...

I love all the bits you kept from your ship and think it's a good idea to stop for a while and go on to something fresh

Cheri said...

I tend to be all over the place in my scrapping. Until I get to that "nearly done" space and then I just want to finish!

Ellyn said...

you KNOW I do! LOL

Debbie P said...

Awesome pages! I love how you did the ship map page!

Karen said...

Great pages! I got this awesome envelope in the mail today!!! Thanks so much for the happy mail and the goodies.

Missus Wookie said...

I'm with Cheri - I go with whatever inspires me, until I'm almost done and then I want to finish it off :)

That is a cool picture of the ship!