Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Playing With Photoshop Element

I'm not sure how I heard about the free Photoshop webinar from the National Association of Digital Scrapbookers (maybe I received an email?), but I enjoyed learning how to do a few more things in Photoshop. I was playing around with this photo . . .

. . . and turned it into pop art . . .
 

 
. . .  and changed it to look like an old fashioned photo.
 
It turns out that the National Association of Digital Scrapbookers site offers free webinars regularly, and it was easy to sign up for alerts of upcoming free webinars (there's a link right on the home page). You might want to check it out, too!

1 comment:

Barbara Eads said...

Thanks for the tip about the free webinars. I'm planning to get PE for my granddaughter for her birthday. After she learns it, I'm going to have her teach me!