Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grand Cayman

Once I decided to create sections in our 10th Anniversary Cruise album, I have been on a roll completing layouts. This past weekend I worked on the George Town, Grand Cayman, section and am sharing three of those layouts today.



Currently I've completed two of the eight sections in our album (and have quite a few layouts in other sections). I'm enjoying working on a section at a time!
 

4 comments:

Sian said...

..and really enjoying the process as well as the end result has to be the perfect scrapbooking combination :)

alexa said...

That's like a double gift then - the holiday AND the pleasure of scrapbooking it afterwards! I love that bright two-toned effect in your last page especially; perfect for those photos.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I love the last layout especially.
Rinda

Debbie P said...

Very nicely done! I have so many vacation layouts to make. So glad you are being super productive!