Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February 2013 Art Journal Page

I had so much fun creating my January Art Journal Page that I decided to do another one for February. I really want to use my stamps more, so I pulled a large background stamp, a set of alphabets, and a few smaller stamps to work with for this page. I chose a love theme and red and pink inks and markers. I have to admit that it turned out a little "busier" than I had planned!

I included the same journaling format as last month with a look at how my month Started Out and Ended Up.
I also included stats for Entertainment and Creative Pursuits.
Looking back over this monthly review, I think I need to make a rule that I can't spend time in my craft room until after I exercise - maybe that will help the number of days I exercised not be so much lower than the number of layouts, blog posts, mini-albums, and art journal pages I created!

5 comments:

Ellyn said...

maybe we need to start our crafty tuesdays off with a workout session? Then again, if we do that maybe nobody will come, LOL.

Deb said...

Love your art journal. I like how you sum everything up and the background stamp is really nice.

Missus Wookie said...

This is going to be such a fun review album - I think the busier page fits this busier month. Twelve days of exercising is almost 50% of the months as it is such a short month!

Tammy said...

You know, that no crafting until after exercise can really work. I have employed that tactic before. Love the art journal page and what you are documenting. :)

alexa said...

Your lovely page is as full as your creative life! I am so admiring of what you fit into your days … Five minutes of moving every hour of the day would mount up without needing a big block of time?