Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Our Month In Numbers - November

(Digital template from Simple Scrapper. Papers from Cheryl McCain's Tea Party Sampler.)

2013 red Chevrolet Suburban purchased

3 field trips organized by Aunt Melissa for Paige, Laurie  and Natashia

24 episodes (the entire first season) of The Waltons watched

14 birthday gifts to Robbie from Melissa

9 day Staycation for Thanksgiving week

23 Cowboys 20 Browns final score at Cowboys Stadium

4 Christmas trees set up and decorated for the holiday season

7 Christmas movies watched

2 get-togethers for Melissa to crop with friends

9 layouts completed, 17 cards created at Pearls Game Night, 14 blog posts published

8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

The Waltons takes me back a bit....I haven't watched that for years!

Ellyn said...

a good month! Can't wait to see your shiny new car

Karen said...

Wow! That's a lot of movies watched. I loved The Waltons, but haven't thought of that series in a long time. I'm so glad to have our Christmas tree up and decorated, but I can't imagine getting four decorated.

Sian said...

Oh, I used to love The Waltons and look forward to it every week. A perfect bit of nostalgia for this time of year

S said...

Oh the Waltons, what memories that brings back. My latest throwback TV viewing is Murder She Wrote - which I came across on Netflix by accident while searching for George Clooney. Obviously I'm a novice at Netflix!

Beverly said...

oh field trips with little ones, how fun! Looks like a glorious month and December will be even better :)

alexa said...

Golly, the Waltons takes me back! You fitted a lot in - we haven't even got a tree yet let alone decorated one :). I really like layout, with the sentence strips and the photos clustered like this.

Missus Wookie said...

I like the journaling strips with the grid of small photos - lovely. My parents love the Waltons and got the dvds last year for Christmas.