Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Ten on the Tenth - Guadalupe's Rubber Stamps

As we were strolling around Santa Fe during our summer trip to New Mexico, we stumbled upon a treasure - a rubber stamp store filled to the brim with stamps (& inks & papers, too). Of course, I brought home a few items including a great set of alphabet stamps Robbie bought as a surprise birthday gift. As part of Shimelle's Ten Things, today I'm sharing ten photos from our visit to this fun store - Guadalupe's Rubber Stamps!











If you're ever in Santa Fe, be sure not to miss this great shop! In the meantime, check out co-owner Lee Kellogg's blog for stamping/crafting techniques and inspiration.

15 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh I bet you spent a good bit of time in there :)

Karen said...

I've been to Sante Fe twice, and never discovered this store! Probably good for my budget.

Sian said...

A bit of vicarious shopping - very enjoyable!

Ellyn said...

what a fun store! Lucky you to find it

Tammy said...

Ooo, what a fun find! Looks like they have some amazing treasures. I'd definitely stop in if my path ever takes me through Santa Fe! :)

Jane said...

what a great store!

Denise said...

What a great 10 on the tenth - looks like a lot of fun :-)

Elizabeth said...

Fantastic stamp store. I must say that your Robbie is definitely a keeper! You don't even have to hint that you like something, he just seems to know.

Kirsty.a said...

Oh it's always so lovely to discovcer a new shop

Ginger said...

Looks like a great find Melissa :) A place I'm sure you could spend a long time looking!

Jimjams said...

Oooh toooooo much choice - I'm surprised that you're not still there!

Linda said...

That looks like my kind of store LOL!

Valerie said...

oh my gosh! I would be in heaven! I would have had a hard time choosing and not spending every penny I had! Looks like an awesome store!

LeAnne said...

I could probable fine a few things to get. :)

S said...

Oh how utterly irresistible!