Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shimelle's Starting Point - take two

I had so much fun with Shimelle's latest Starting Point that I decided to use it again with a totally different color scheme. This time I pulled papers from my pink drawer.

Then once again I thumbed through my storage binders to find a photo and ended up with this layout.
I had fun adding in a few additional layers and then a variety of embellishments, and I like the fact that this is a totally different look than my original layout with this Starting Point.

 

9 comments:

Claire T said...

I love this one, Melissa. You have inspired me to scrap once the little one is asleep tonight.

Karen said...

This is remarkably different, but equally effective!

S said...

Pink! You know I'm going to love it. I spy some 5 petaled flowers - are those Stampin Up by any chance? Very pretty page, Melissa.

Elizabeth said...

Your layout is beautiful with all the pinks. I like how Shimelle has taught us all how to cluster and layer. Even doing digital work, that works for me.

alexa said...

That works really well! I do like your clustering of things together like this ...

humel said...

Another super layout :) Yes, I too like that it's so different from the other!

Sian said...

It's so pretty in pink!

Emily said...

Great page!! Love all of the pink!

Lisa-Jane said...

I love both of your pages, this pink one is so pretty! Its great to use a sketch again and come up with something totally new isn't it? Might have to have another go myself.