Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August - Our Month in Numbers


(Digital template from Simple Scrapper. Papers from Cheryl McCain's Tea Party Sampler.)
 
2 4s iPhones purchased - Melissa finally upgraded to a smart phone!

39 hour visit from Brenda & Paige & Laurie

2 final episodes of the first season of the new Dallas series watched

44 ladies & teen girls at the Pearl Impact night

17 quizzes for Robbie to take this semester in his graduate level accounting course

5 kids to provide childcare for during the Children's Ministry meeting

1 fantastic visit with Ms. Faye over lunch at the Cheesecake Factory

8 GB RAM & 750 GB hard drive in Melissa's new laptop from Robbie

1 get-together for Melissa to crop with a friend

7 layouts completed, 1 card & 5 collages created, 14 blog posts published

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You've had a busy month.

Karen said...

I always enjoy these posts, Melissa! It's going to take me awhile to get to my August recap page.

Ellyn said...

you rock!

helena said...

great layout for redording month in numbers

Sian said...

Another productive month for Melissa

Dallas starts here tonight!

Jo.C said...

I will be watching the first episode of Dallas tonight so shhh don't give the game away :0)

MonicaB said...

Wonderful numbers this month!

Ginger said...

That's quite an eventful month!