Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Mail

I had forgotten I'd won this great mini-album kit from Karen, so it was definitely a happy mail day when it arrived. The package contained the Echo Park Hello Spring paper & sticker collection, along with Karen's instructions and templates for a fun mini-album that she designed using this collection. This will certainly be a fun mini-album to create!

And look what a beautiful card Karen sent along with it. I love the detail & inking around all the little bits & pieces on this 4x4 card.


What happy mail have you received lately?

8 comments:

Cheryl M said...

Wow, that WAS happy mail! Soooo pretty. I love that card, the colors and embellishments are gorgeous!
Thanks for visiting my blog and I can't wait to see some of those 500 photos you took! AND your layouts. Do you have an album in mind already for your trip?

Elizabeth said...

I love making mini-albums, and often give them to friends who do not scrap. They are always amazed at how beautiful the photos look in an album like that. Your mini-album is sweet. Hope you enjoy working with it.

Alison said...

Lovely Happy Mail Melissa...I had my 'pass the Book' package from Helena,with some lovely 'added extras' in it!!
Alison xx

alexa said...

Wow, such a pretty card and packet of deliciousness ... Here's to Happy Mail and the lovely things you will make with it!

Sian said...

How lovely! I have received a couple of holiday postcards in the last week - and that's been nice because not too many people send them any more

Valerie said...

Its always fun to get things in the mail but more fun when it's crafting goodies! Beautiful card too!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I received a fantastic ATC today from an artist in the Phillipines and a lovely little package of goodies from Beverly, too.
Rinda

Tammy said...

Ooo, fun stuff! Love a good happy mail day! :)