Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

May - Our Month in Numbers

(Digital template from Simple Scrapper. Papers from Cheryl McCain's Tea Party Sampler.)

30 cookies baked for the Pearls Spring Brunch & Agora

6 Avengers Superheros save the world in the latest Marvel movie

9 days into the month when another driver backed into Robbie's car

1st time for Jeff to visit Texas

5 BPC friends cropped together in Corsicana

4 hours Robbie & Jeff stood in line @ Dallas Comic Con to get Kevin Conroy's autograph

86-year-old Dick Van Dyke (& the Vantastix) performance enjoyed at the Winspear Opera House

$125 paid to repair dining room table

3 get-togethers for Melissa to crop with friends

19 layouts & 1 mini-album completed, 5 cards created, 17 blog posts published

8 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

The numbers in the last row are particularly impressive!
Rinda

Karen said...

Great layout design, and I agree with Rinda, impressive numbers on the creative tally!

MonicaB said...

I always enjoy your months by the number post. Looks like you were very creative this month.

Alison said...

A very creative month Melissa...wish I could say the same here..I seem to have come to a standstill
Alison xx

Sian said...

Another busy month for you Melissa! Your creativity rate is inspiring

Fiona@staring at the sea said...

You have been very productive Melissa and a great variety among your numbers this month :o)

Amy said...

Gosh, you are so busy ... and productive!

S said...

It sounds like a fun and productive month. I enjoy seeing these numbers layouts. It could be the accountant in me.