Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mail Art Exchange - Words

Look what I received last week as part of Ginger's Mail Art Exchange. This lovely box from Susanne of Snaps & Snippets totally made my day. Susanne claims to have forgotten that the theme of this swap was "Words", however I think she did a lovely job using so many quotes & script-themed stamps on this package. I was so excited to see what was inside that I almost forgot to snap a photo before I opened it!
Inside I found this cute package & tag.
I opened the package to reveal this happy photo album. Y'all know how much I enjoy creating Photo Album Scrapbooks, so this was a perfect gift.
But even better than the photo album itself was the fact that it was pre-filled by Susanne with pretty 4x6 patterned papers and embellishments!!


I'm certain you'll see this little album featured again with photos over the summer. In fact, I think I need to plan a fun weekend trip right now so I'll have the perfect photos to fill it. What do you think?

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

How sweet is this! So bright and cheerful and those pages are awesome! Have fun filling...and have fun planning that fun weekend! :)

Ellyn said...

fantastic! You'll have fun with that I know!

Sandra said...

Oh how lovely, I bet you're still smiling over it

Cheri said...

Wow! Awesome gift and so sweet of Susanne!

Beverly said...

That is definitely Happy Mail :)

Sian said...

Lovely!

Alison said...

What an ideal gift for you!...enjoy!
Alison xx

scrappyjacky said...

Wonderful mail.

Jimjams said...

VERY happy mail!

Tammy said...

What a happy mail day! Can't wait to see what you do with it. I love having an album to fill with memories as the summer goes along. :)

Sue Althouse said...

How wonderful is that? And all ready to go! TFS

Ginger said...

She did a beautiful job!! Love it :)