3. A Mobile Device - Robbie enjoyed some reading time using his Kindle.
4. An Appointment - our only appointment that day was with nature itself.
5. A Friend - me & my best friend ready to hit the trail.
6. A Gift - almost a year ago, a friend gave me this fantastic tube of bubbles & I thought this would be the perfect day to try it out.
8. Organization - because of Carolyn's inspiration to plan some fun, I used my organizational skills to be sure we had some delicious chicken salad sandwiches to enjoy. (And Robbie used his culinary skills to make the chicken salad!)
9. Friendly - I think these six butterflies were having a nice friendly visit.
10. Tired - even though we've had several rains this spring, last year's drought conditions were still evident along the trail.
12. Progress - I made some progress on coloring this page in a fun activity book while we were resting at the picnic site.