Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2012 Photos I Love - February & March

Journaling reads: I love this photo because it is a reminder that no matter what life throws our way (even gall bladder surgery on Valentine's Day!), we'll make it through together!

Journaling reads: This photo makes me smile and reminds me how Robbie is totally supportive of my scrapbooking & photography hobbies - even if it means wearing a huge hat for a photo!

These 8x8 layouts are for my 2012 Photos I Love album.

4 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

I can see by the journaling why you love these photos!

scrappyjacky said...

Great photos....and such bright happy pages.

Beverly said...

love that they are both about such a joyful couple :)

Karen said...

I was so surprised to open up Reader today and find so many new posts! Then I realized that while I was away for the weekend generating far too many photos to scrapbook, you were getting yours on pages! And quite beautiful ones to boot!