1. What You Drive - I used a photo of my Expedition in last month's photos, so I decided to try for a different perspective today.
2. Breakfast - I didn't check the prompts until almost mid-morning, so I'm sharing a photo of my lunch instead (leftover baked chicken & rice).
3. Something Green - So many choices for this one, but I decided it was Yoda's turn in the spotlight.
4. New - I'm not sure that I'm thrilled with it just yet, but today I got a brand new haircut (the 11 inches that are gone will soon be on their way to Locks of Love).
5. Hands - I really like how this shot turned out - how many hands do you see?
6. Faith - There were several choices for this abstract concept, but I finally settled on this display where all the truths of my faith can be found.
7. A School - The only kind of school I attend these days is online, so here's one of my favorite classrooms right now.
8. A Favorite Appliance - It's not the most glamorous appliance, but I am so thankful to have a good dishwasher. I just load it up, push a few buttons, and a little later I have nice clean dishes without the punishment of dishpan hands. (And if there's a large pot or pan that won't fit in the dishwasher, I leave it to soak in the sink. The next morning I find it all nice and clean sitting on the counter - Robbie rarely ever lets me wash them!)
9. Tuesday at 10:00 am - I changed this to Monday at 10 am since I want to get all my photos in on the 12th of the month. Look at the beautiful sunshine coming in through the windows this morning!
10. Pajamas - A little peek at my pajama shelf.
11. Family - We showcase favorite family photos in our front hallway.
12. Art - This beautiful painting was created especially for me by one of my former eighth grade students. It hangs on the door to my craft room.