Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Canadian Rockies (summer photos) Origami Mini-Album

About a year and a half ago, I added some of our Canadian Rockies winter scenery photos to a small 4x4 origami mini-album (created by my younger sister). A couple of weeks ago, I did the same thing with some of our Canadian Rockies summertime scenery photos. I had used a blue album for the winter photos and my sister had also given me a very similar green album that I used for our summer photos.




This was a fun, quick project, and now I have these two albums displayed together showcasing photos from the two seasons we've traveled to the Canadian Rockies.

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely little album.

Sian said...

It has a lovely interactive, tactile quality to it Melissa - another one I'd like to be able to look at in real life!

Alison said...

What a cute little album Melissa!
Alison xx

Ginger said...

hi Melissa! This is a cute little album that displays the beauty of our mountains :) I agree with Sian - it would be lovely to feel it for real :)

MonicaB said...

I love mini albums for trips. Your in lovely!