Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

December Pass the Book Recipient


The first recipient of The Girls From Ames is
who commented

I've always wanted to read this book!! I'm thankful for friendships. I think the most valuable one is the one I had with my mom. Since she passed away, all that she was to me has become so much more valuable... She knew me so well and I her. I'm thankful for all my new bloggy friendships too!!

Congratulations Rebekah - I have your address and will get this book on its way to you! (Remember to check out all the details about Pass the Book:Year Two here.)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much! LOL, I have little pkg going your way too, so our pkgs will likely cross in the mail! :)

Sian said...

Hope you enjoy it Rebekah