Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Review - November Preview

October Review
*12 layouts - 1 was digital, 6 were two-pages, all were 12x12
*9 cards (see the 2 most recent ones below)
*40 ribbon covered napkin holders
*Blog Activities - October Pass the Book:Year Two, October Familyx12 Blog Hop, Ten on the Tenth, In Good Company Graphic 45 challenge, 2 guest post for Cate's 100 Days Until Christmas Countdown
*Online Classes - Double Take, Library of Memories Community, Pretty Paper Party, Giving Well, Come Away With Me (a free self-paced class at BPC)

A sweet friend brought me some new clear stamps the other day, and I just had to try them out right away on a couple of cards. I can definitely see myself using this butterfly and the hearts often.



November Preview
*Complete all handmade Christmas gifts
*BPC Giving Well workshop
*BPC Library of Memories Community
*Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party
*Prepare Come Away With Me journal
*Create & send Mail Art

Anyone joining me in any (or all) of these classes and projects in November?

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

WTG Melissa! You're doing great with your goals.

Tammy said...

Wow - so productive! I am missing all my crafting time and class time. I've been following along with Shimelle's class, but have not been able to create anything. But at least I have all the inspiration! Cute cards! The stamps look versatile - you'll get tons of use from them! :)

Sian said...

You are one creative lady!

This year I am hoping to make some Christmas cards - not something I've done before. But I have managed to make a start. Yet. Best of luck with your creative goals for the month

Karen said...

That list tires me out! I'll be trying to catch up with Pretty Paper Party and I'm taking a photography course called Exposure. That's it for me until the new year.

Sue Althouse said...

Another productive month for you! I bet it feels good to summarize all you've accomplished. Cute cards!

Beverly said...

You accomplished alot! I am not committing to any classes or projects ubtil the new year. I need to work on inventory for my Etsy shop, make gifts and possibly (maybe) look at the classes I signed up for and never did this year @@