Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Pass the Book Winner - Tantalizing Textures


I've drawn a new recipient for October's Pass the Book:Year Two - Tantalizing Textures will soon be on its way to

who commented...

I love the look of this book Melissa - what a wonderful choice! I would love to be included in the draw this time round, thank you. Those mini brads are so effective on your gorgeously vibrant page - a very neat trick.


Sian, I have your address and will get this book on its way to you!

3 comments:

Jo.C said...

Congratulations Sian - I think it is great that you have won one this year :0)

Sian said...

Melissa, this is such a lovely surprise! Thank you. I don't think I had realised just how exciting it is to be a winner . Now I know lol Thanks again - I'll be sure to look after it

Nance said...

Such a great idea of ten things, Melissa! And I might play along with the 11post too. Thanks for sharing.... And the vist.