Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Family X12 Blog Hop

Welcome to the October FamilyX12 Blog Hop where we are showcasing a family photo each month this year!

A few days before the end of September, I realized I did not have one photo of Robbie & me together yet. Instead of using the timer to get a photo, I decided to take a mirror photo - right in the bathroom where our focus was all month long (you can see the new shower tile in the background as well as the freshly painted walls & trim).


I'm so glad Margie is hosting this blog hop each month because it helps me remember to take a picture of us together! Here's the complete blog hop list - you're off now to visit Monica.

Margie http://xnomads.typepad.com/blog
Melissa http://www.melissagross.blogspot.com
Monica http://questtoperfectimperfection.blogspot.com
Jo http://www.mrsbeee.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Ellyn said...

The bathroom is looking good! And so are you and Robbie as always!

Margie S said...

What a great idea! I think this is the perfect documentation of your life right now. And a great way to look back on the progress of your bathroom. Nice to see your smiling face.

humel said...

What a lovely idea, to document the bathroom along with the two of you! :)

Sian said...

The bathroom looks so fresh and pretty - no wonder you have a smile on your face!

MonicaB said...

Love the color of the bathroom! I do love how this blog hop helps me document our whole family. I'm glad you joined in with us again this month.

Alison said...

What a clever idea, to have yourselves and your(very fresh-looking)bathroom in your picture..you both look very well!
Alison xx

jo said...

Your bathroom looks great - and lovely to see the both of you again. Sorry I was late with my post

Maria Ontiveros said...

Really cute! I love it.
Rinda

Ginger said...

That's a great photo of you and Robbie! Love the bathroom!

BTW - got the mail today and LOVE how you interpreted the theme! I hope to do a post soon of all the mail art I've received recently. Thanks again for the lovely mail, it really did brighten my day :)

Jimjams said...

This meme is a good reminder to take those all important "together" photos - hope that October is less fraught for you!