Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

LOAD Day 8

Yesterday and today have been completely hectic days around here, but I did manage to create a quick two-page layout for my DIY album. These pages are 8x8, and they showcase the raised garden bed Robbie built a few years ago.


Did you notice that there was no LOAD Day 7 post? That's because yesterday was just too busy and I didn't create anything. I am planning to go back and make a layout for Day 7, maybe even tomorrow as I have a full day planned at home. I'm looking forward to processing my inbox and catching up on some blog reading and creating a couple of fun layouts. Doesn't that sound like a great way to start the weekend?

9 comments:

One who has been changed said...

It is great to be able to set aside a day that you can relax doing things you enjoy. May your day be Blessed.

Ginger said...

You are doing a great job Melissa :) I did get a page from my LSNED completed last night but was too tired to post it! I hope your weekend is full of creative bliss :)

Alison said...

Hope you have the weekend you're hoping for Melisa!
Alison xx

Karen said...

It does indeed! I had a day at home yesterday and had a lot of fun getting some crafty projects done. Saturday a friend and I are going to Buffalo for a card class---and some shopping now that all our LSS/stamp stores here have closed.

Sian said...

Yes it does! I'm thinking you could maybe count a double page layout as two days worth?

Sue Althouse said...

Don't you just love working with the 8x8? I do! Been a busy week here, too, so this morning I am catching up with Google Reader and hoping to scrap tonight and into the weekend!

angelfish said...

It certainly does :)
I'm taking part in Ginger's Mail Art Exchange, so just popping over to say "Hi!"

Maria Ontiveros said...

Wow you've been busy! I'm cropping this weekend and getting some things done - finally!
Rinda

di basnett said...

I hope you get to enjoy the weekend as you plan. Loving your layouts. Cheers, Dix