Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Monday, September 19, 2011

LOAD Day 19

It's Day 19 of The Mother LOAD, and so far I have created 16 layouts. Today's layout is another quick two-page layout for my DIY mini-album - this one highlighting the dresser we purchased for our bedroom that was much too light to match the other furniture.



I'm several days behind on reading the LOAD and LSNED prompts, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to create any layouts for a few more days because we have a really cute 3-year-old house guest. However, I discovered that occassionally he will simply play himself right into a nap, leaving just enough time to process some email and create a layout!

8 comments:

joel & ginny said...

Love how you put together your LO and such a cute picture of your visitor!

Brenda Kay said...

Oh, you totally wore out my grandson, shame on you. LOL Love the layout.

Ellyn said...

isn't he ddarling! Enjoy your time with him. everything else can wait

Cheri said...

gotta love how little kids can fall asleep just ANYwhere!

Tammy said...

What a bargain! Love that you got what you wanted and just fixed it with a can of stain. Very crafty! :) Cute boy too....looks like fun!

Alison said...

Great job with the dresser...and cute pic of your houseguest!
Alison xx

Sue Althouse said...

That photo is adorable! You are doing great with LOAD and LSNED. I, on the other hand, am totally bombing. September is just too busy!

Karen said...

What a cutie your houseguest is! I'd love to be able to nap like that. I'm behind with LSNED as well, but I think I can finish up once we get home again.