Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another 2007 Birthday Party

After creating a layout yesterday about my oldest niece's birthday party in 2007, I pulled out another set of 2007 birthday photos to use with Sketch Support's One-Page Sketch #13. This layout highlights photos from Pun'kin's 10th Birthday party. Once again I used a piece of the party invitation as my title block.

This was a quick fun layout to put together using one piece of cardstock and then bits & pieces from my scraps.

(Reminder: Today is the last chance to enter your name in the draw for this month's Pass the Book: Year Two book on art journaling. I'll be picking a winner tomorrow. Click here for all the details.)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your layout Melissa! Love the bright colors and the fun circles. Great way to use up your scraps! Great photos too! :)

Ginger said...

That`s a wonderful sketch and you have done a great job with it. I agree with Tammy, the colors are a pretty mix :)

Sian said...

Pretty layout. Pretty birthday girl! I think she looks a lot like her aunt

Alison said...

Love the colours Melissa...and how you used up some scraps!
Alison xx

humel said...

Love the use of the invitation, I shall definitely remember that :)