Sunday, June 26, 2011

What Happened To June?

Wow, I can hardly believe we are already in the last week of June!! It has been a busy month here, and while I have completed a few crafty projects, I've only completed ONE layout. And I just realized I never even shared it with y'all. This layout was inspired by the March edition of Shimelle's 4x6 Photo Love class at Two Peas in a Bucket.

I had saved the brochure from this theatre production and used it to cut out the title block and the little journaling strips with detail about the venue.

I hope you're all enjoying June and looking forward to the arrival of July as it appears to be approaching at a rapid rate! 

8 comments:

Ellyn said...

Cute layout! We love the grinch. They have grinch fabric out this year!

Sian said...

This is really cute Melissa! I always love the way you manage to add in extra ephemera on your pages because I love to collect that kind of thing too

Rachel B said...

Fab layout! I love what you have used for the border, Is that cute paper or a brought border? :)

Melissa said...

The cute peppermint border was actually a full sheet of die cut type paper with rows of peppermints. I just cut off several rows to use as a border and I really like the way it came out, plus I still have over 3/4s of the sheet to use for something else!

Alison said...

Love your LO Melissa...we saw The Grinch on Broadway a few years ago- it's a brilliant show!
Alison xx

alexa said...

Great idea to add in the brochure - the page will be so much more meanginful in the years to come ...

Tammy said...

Awesome layout! Love adding the memorabila. That's a subject I'm tackling this week! The comedy/tragedy masks are cool and really add to your page. Looks great. And no, I'm not ready for July. Time is racing by for me too.

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Such a fun layout! And yes, I cannot believe we are heading into the 4th of July weekend!