Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Danielle Grabrian

Shimelle's Scrapbooking Day Challenge 1 was to "use patterned paper for your page background."  I used her example layout as inspiration for this page about a beautiful young lady missionary who is currently serving in Colombia.


Journaling reads: We first met Danielle in December of 2007 and were impressed by her love for the Lord and her commitment to serve Him as a missionary. It is so awesome to see a beautiful young lady devoting herself to Him. She's currently serving in Colombia, and I am always encouraged when I receive her newsletter with reports of how the Lord is using her to reach others for Christ. May 2011

3 comments:

Ginger said...

What a lovely layout Melissa :) I haven't had a chance to even look at Shimelle's challenges, you did a great job!

Sian said...

I love how you have included the newsletter on the layout - that's the kind of scrapbooking I love!

Rachel B said...

Great layout Melissa, I like the layering and the smaller picture :)