Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Cards

I missed my goal of creating this month's cards before the month started, but not by much. I need three cards this month: two birthdays and one anniversary. I started with 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" pre-made cards and used cardstock and patterned paper scraps for each one. I added flowers and/or buttons on the birthday cards and a Mary Engelbreit drawing for the anniversary card.




I'm glad to get these cards completed (especially since one of the birthdays is on the 4th!), so now I can check and see what cards I need for May. 

5 comments:

Brenda Kay said...

Very nice. Natashia is the card maker here, perhaps I should have her make up some this summer.

Gem's Crafts said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today :) I've just had a little look at your list of completed crafty things in MArch and I'm in awe! Where do you find the time???

Lorraine said...

You are very disciplined. I need to make it more of a goal to get cards done every month. I'm off to put it on my calender now!

Alison said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog today Melissa..love the cards!

Alison xx

S said...

I'm impressed that you actually get your cards done early. That last one looks like a Mary Engelbreit drawing to me?