Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Monday, December 27, 2010

December 26



We enjoyed a relaxing day at home. We tried on our new clothes (unfortunately we have a few returns/exchanges) and began processing our Christmas gifts. We enjoyed Christmas dinner leftovers for every meal and watched the Cleveland Browns game. I did all the laundry, paid bills, processed a little bit of paperwork, and updated my blog - my usual Monday chores that I wanted to get out of the way so we could enjoy our anniversary on Monday. We watched The Poseidon Adventure (the movie we chose for the First Day of Christmas). A late game of dominoes proved I'm not any better with the double fifteens than I was with the double twelves!

1 comment:

Rachel B said...

Happy belated anniversary :)